ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System Quality Management System
- The first certification international standard:
- Certified by ISO 9001, it can indicate that your quality management system has met the basic requirements of this management international standards.
- With a third-party certification (CB), customers can trust your quality management system, confirm that you have made the necessary risk analysis, implement internal processes of the quality management system, and meet regulatory and customer requirements.
- ISO 9001 is applicable to all industries(NACE Code 1 to 39), whether in the service or manufacturing industry, as long as it is an organization or company that requires quality, it can use this standard to continuously improve quality and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Organizational context:(Understand the needs and expectations of interesting parties, determine the scope of the quality management system, and the quality management system and its processes)
- Performance Evaluation (Internal Audit and Management Review)
According to the International Certification Forum (IAF) the expected results of the ISO 9001 certified could verified in the web site iafcertsearch from 2019 https://www.iafcertsearch.org/